Saturday, November 5, 2011

A few converted Dregs for my Undead Warband for Mordheim


Hi, again. A few more pics to finish out updating the warbands. These are some Dregs I made to replace my old metal GW Dregs. I had seen where someone used plastic GW Flagellants for Dregs in the past. I thought that was a great idea and decided to copy it. I don't remember where I saw it or who did it, though. Sorry. I bought a few plastic flagellants off e-bay and replaced their flails with different weapons. Dar got a great sword from the Empire Militia sprue, Zar got a militia sword and a club from a Sargeant Major Miniatures weapons pack I bought a while ago, and Lar got a militia sword and mace, and a head swap from a bag of Wargames Factory Saxon heads I had. I painted them mostly black and red to match their Vampire master.


For Mordheim I prefer plastic models to metals for ease of conversion. And these were very easy. I know, you're thinking what great names, too. :) Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the 'Ar brothers have chased the Count of his perch! Nice job, Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vampire warband was led by the Heresey count Von blutgeist and my dregs were converted chaos marauders. Mordheim is great for conversions and yours are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi folks. Sorry for the late reply. Blogger wasn't letting me comment yesterday.

    @Jay: Thanks. I like that 'Ar Brothers' :)
    @Spacejacker: Thanks. I thought about using Chao Marrauders, too. I bet they worked well. I found a picture of the Heresy Count. It's pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete